hoseless cobalt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nimoh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have never posted the first message in an online forum before :)

does Atomic have plans to release a wrist based version of the Cobalt? perhaps even with wirless air integration?

I like the interface of the Cobalt, and especially the OLED display, but just don't like consoles.

Hello Nimoh! Thanks for connecting with us on the board! There are plans for a wrist mounted Cobalt in the future, but I do not have any details on the "specs". I will make sure to keep everyone informed on the board about any new developments with our equipment, especially our awesome Cobalt computer. You are not the only one to ask this very popular question!

Hello Nimoh! Thanks for connecting with us on the board! There are plans for a wrist mounted Cobalt in the future, but I do not have any details on the "specs". I will make sure to keep everyone informed on the board about any new developments with our equipment, especially our awesome Cobalt computer. You are not the only one to ask this very popular question!

I'm planning on buying a Luna in September but I fear If I do your gonna release the much anticipated cobalt wrist mount right after. Is there any updated info on plans? I'd really rather have the cobalt but I prefer wrist mounted like almost everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom