Horn Tootin 101

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Some of you have heard this, so forgive me, but I had my first contest winner (first entry too). This one was special cuz the shot was a one time deal, and I just caught it in time. :fruit:

The other cool thing is that California pics took two of the four spots, and Paul Osmond is a friend of mine. Like to keep it in the family......

PADI Sport Diver

Chris

Congratulations, Chris! You can't toot too loud or long...you deserve it! Gee, I remember when you got the first digital camera....

Congratulations. And a great pic it is.

That just became my new desktop background. Very nice.

Southern California, yes?

Congratulations!!! I know how you're feeling, like floating on air...hope you stay up there for a real long time!

Aloha,
Lisa

Wow Chris, congratulations! And to think I just met a big-time contest winner! The photo is fantastic, thanks for tooting your horn and sharing the good news :biggrin:

cheers!

sapphire:
Wow Chris, congratulations! And to think I just met a big-time contest winner! The photo is fantastic, thanks for tooting your horn and sharing the good news :biggrin:

cheers!

Thanks all! Yes, Southern California

Chris

ChrisM:
Some of you have heard this, so forgive me, but I had my first contest winner (first entry too). :fruit:

Oh boy here we go.....

Just kidding chris, great job as always!
You are my UW photo idol.....

So are you going to SCI this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom