Hooked?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jakobus

Reaction score
Hi - I just found this board, and it looks really interesting. I swim for exercise 3-4 times a week, and I just started doing it with a mask and snorkel. Now, I can't stop searching for scuba classes and trips on the net. Is this the start of some powerful, intractable obsession?

Jim

yes

Howdy Jim!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D

DandyDon:
Howdy Jim!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D
Done. (This is also the first board I've ver used.)

I know the first time I went underwater and took my first breath of compressed air - I was a junkie. Now Im hooked and always in the quest for the underwater adventure :)

chances are this is going to be one of the best obssesions you will ever have, that will last a life time.. good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom