Honeymoon Destination Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am the same boat as you so to speak. Getting married the weekend before you on May 22. The fiance and I deliberated on the honeymoon for several weeks. We originally wanted to go to Tahiti but quickly realized that the flight alone would eat up the majority of our budget.

Plan B called for a Caribbean island that was laid back and relaxing yet upscale enough that we could enjoy some fine dining and upscale accommodations. We also wanted something beach front on a great beach. It came down to Grand Cayman or Turks and Caicos. We went with Turks and Caicos only because I had been to and dove Grand Cayman before and we also wanted to go somewhere together for the first time.

Hopefully we made the right decision but won't know until we go.

Out of my limited experience Id recommend the cottage on the path on Saba. Unless you need beaches and nightlife.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom