Homemade roller coaster!! Is this safe to ride!??!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All rollercoasters (commercial) are safe. This rollercoaster was made several years ago by a serious coaster enthusiast.. I am not sure exactly HOW safe it is... I am a HUGE coaster enthusiast myself, but I am not sure I trust something that looks like scrap metal and and go card on the tracks.. :wink:

All commercial coasters are EXTREMELY safe... I dont know if you could find it but there was a show on the discovery channel several years ago about the development and test trials of a coaster made a while ago... Its amazing the testing and physics involved in just making a ride that will not get stuck in the middle (although sometimes it happens if not properly maintained.

Six Flags theme parks check just about every bolt on every coaster every day. I know it doesnt sound realistic, but thats how they maintain their outstanding safety record

Just a little FYI....

Well to each his/her own.... Skydiving is an EXTREMELY safe sport, but accidents will happen and gear will fail... just like -------------------- DIVING!!! haha... but not to get off topic.. :wink:

its such a pretty colour...

it looks soo scary, like it could break any second! i dont think that i would ride on it unless it was checked by professionals!

jewelrox1:
it looks soo scary, like it could break any second! i dont think that i would ride on it unless it was checked by professionals!

Where is your sense of adventure? I'll try almost anything once ! :D

Geronimo ! ! Wait a second, Where is the "You must be this tall to ride this rollercoaster" sign?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom