Holy Metridium, Batman!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhammer

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What a great day at the metridium field! We (Me, Robin, Katherine, and the "other" Devin) could almost see the first mound from the end of the pipe. And, critters galore! Link to pics below...

Wow, awesome pictures of the nudibranchs Devin! Are those white-lined dirona? I've only ever seen one of those before, but on this dive seemed like they were everywhere... and HUGE too! I took video, when I have time I'll get around to piecing it together and post.

Thanks for sharing! :D

Wow, awesome pictures of the nudibranchs Devin! Are those white-lined dirona? I've only ever seen one of those before, but on this dive seemed like they were everywhere... and HUGE too! I took video, when I have time I'll get around to piecing it together and post.

Thanks for sharing! :D

You called it!
Alabaster Nudibranch (white-lined dirona) (Dirona albolineata)

And that's the first time I've seen any in person. What a treat! :popcorn:

Great angle there Robin...on another note that dry suit sure fits perfectly..now just to work on the camera..

-Devin

Great angle there Robin...on another note that dry suit sure fits perfectly..now just to work on the camera..

-Devin

Yeah. In that picture it doesnt look like a drysuit. Now I have another thing to put on the wish list.

Lets do it again next weekend. I'll be out at a minimum on Sunday, but if others are interested I would like to go Sat as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom