Holy Metridium, Batman!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woo hoo! That first dive was awesome. I put up my pics here.

Great shots Robin! I saw your camera setup in Devin's pics and was wondering if you got the housing for your SLR. That's great! I'm starting the research to buy an SLR soon. I'll start with the camera, learn how to use it, then get the underwater equipment after I pay down the debt from the camera. :wink:

Great shots Robin! I saw your camera setup in Devin's pics and was wondering if you got the housing for your SLR. That's great! I'm starting the research to buy an SLR soon. I'll start with the camera, learn how to use it, then get the underwater equipment after I pay down the debt from the camera. :wink:

yep just got the SLR housing. I'm still getting used to changing the settings underwater now though. one thing... its a royal PITA to swim with. very bulky. Also, my trim is all mucked up again(not just underwater but in the wallet too). It will take a few more dives to get used to.

hey, that's good stuff dude! Metridium are hard to photograph with all the white balance issues and such. Nice nudis to boot. Great job.

Ha ha....your signature already stole my joke so....

22 to 50 megapixels, and great dynamic range.
A full-frame sensor.
And the finest UW optics ever built only go on a film camera.

... and 36 shots/dive (or dive-day if one is squeamish about opening the camera in-the-field) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom