Holy Crap!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from China?

I woulda never guessed

this kind of stuff unusual for them? Psychotic break, I guess. Another argument for an armed citizenry...imagine how great if some old lady had just reached over the seat and popped him.

Sooner or later, people will get fed up with being helpless.

Ya, thats what I dont get...all those people on a bus, and not one person helps the kid out? He was sleeping, and when he woke was probably hurt pretty bad if the guy was stabbing quickly...and everyone just runs! I dont get it....Whats wrong with the masses?? Now instead of being a hero, they will have to have this horror story in their minds and dreams.

Again, I wasnt there and dont know the circumstances, but from what I have read....someone could have done something more...even if just the Old lady popping him from the next seat

Public service announcements need to run telling people they have real power in a group.

(Va tech....so many examples)

Seriously, they need some training how to quickly organize and overtake a person. I would not

know how either, but charging as a group of twenty would be a great start.

this is why I fear white men. Only they do this random stuff, pretty much.

Actually, I don't think there is any evidence for racial biases towards overly violent crime. In North America we're mostly white, which is why these kinds of crimes appear to be done by mostly white men. But I think the averages are pretty much even.

Just to add a sicker twist to this, PETA is showing off their value to humanity again by trying to use this murder as an advertising tool:
PETA ad compares Greyhound bus attack to slaughtering animals

Bryan

Really?

Hmmm, we had very little violent crime in Hawaii, I always associated it with Asian culture. A lot of them don't even have heated arguments.

I thought the random sick-o stuff was mostly white (you concede most serial killers are white middle aged men?) I thought the FBI data supported that.

Okay, well women don't cut heads off and gobble people up, can we agree on that?:D

Oh, PETA...they do some decent stuff but it is hard to take them seriously since they showed up to protest the cows we used in team penning. The cows eat and sleep all week, then get to wear little numbers and get chased into a pen on Saturday night, for two hours. Ruthless, huh?

I'm mostly afraid of white men, I'll get over it I guess. I sleep with a gun when in Nevada, lol.

doesn't matter if you are white, black, brown, yellow, purple, or red with green polka dots. if you're nuts, you're nuts. some people are just born physco. what about all the sick stuff that goes on in the middle east and africa. most of that is done by black and brown people.....if we are all described by our color, that is. speaking of which, why do they call us white? im more of a peachy kinda pinkish color. i thought i was just a homo-sapien. if any group of people scare me it would be women. how may women have left babies in dumpsters, or toilets. better yet, eariler in this thread there was mention of a woman who cut the fetus out of a "white woman" and she was hispanic i think...could be wrong. now if that isnt warped what is? women are vengeful as well. men never bring up something small you did wrong 5 years ago in order to win an arguement. oh, by the way im not a sexist or anything, i love women:eyebrow:, im just having a lil fun with you on that point.:wink:

From what was reported here, the murder took place in the early morning and the people on the bus were mostly asleep. Is it likely without training that anyone would wake up and just "pop off" someone?

It was also reported that the alleged murderer does not want legal representation, and wants someone to kill him. A life in prison instead of the death penalty seems like some kind of retribution.

All I know is I really dislike seeing/reading this kind of news story.....makes me want to stop turning on the TV.

Actually, what a good idea.

Okay, well women don't cut heads off and gobble people up, can we agree on that?:D

Loraina Bobett??? :14: I dont want her anywhere near me!!!

Back
Top Bottom