Holy Crap!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just think; people are afraid of diving because there might be sharks in the water. We're more deadly to ourselves than the sharks have ever been.

Thats way too screwy. I hated taking buses cause you never knew what psycho will be next to you.

It's pretty scary to hear more and more horrific stories like this. A week ago it was a woman murdering a woman and cutting her baby out of her, this week a random beheading on a bus....

I agree with Hoomi, I'd rather take my chances with sharks than some people these days.

They said the attacker then severed his seat mate's head, displayed it and then began cutting up the body as passengers fled in horror.

this is why I fear white men. Only they do this random stuff, pretty much.

Cat, he wasn't white...he was a chinese immigrant. How's that for weird

Cat, he wasn't white...he was a chinese immigrant. How's that for weird

And its getting weirder. Local news is now reporting that when he was arrested he had a baggie with pieces of the victims' mouth, nose and ears in it. One station reported that he may have eaten parts of his victim, although that came from one of the less reputable stations and I haven't heard that on a station I would trust.

Guy is clearly bonkers, and apparently suicidal as well.

Bryan

Ya, when it first happened, the bus driver and other said that they locked him in the bus, and he was running around holding the head, taunting them.....then went back to gutting the man......Extremely sad...not only to be killed, but to be totally dismembered and gutted....Just heartless!

My heart goes out to the man and his family!!! NOBODY deserves anything like that!!!

Back
Top Bottom