Hollywood Beach Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

olddiver2:
Oh, I get it. No Whale Sharks at Hollywood cause it's too shallow? Well, this is all new to me, so it's an enjoyable learning experience.

Theres a whale shark out there all right. But you dont want to see em. Shark like that!.....Swallow you whole! :D

Won't see them. They only show up when I dive, and as soon as you turn your head to look at that pretty fishie, you will miss 'em. Them and the dolphins. Sneaky things they are!

BIGSAGE136:
Theres a whale shark out there all right. But you dont want to see em. Shark like that!.....Swallow you whole! :D

Wow, I could shoot some dandy pics on the way through, but I hear the exit makes you feel like >*/=@.

Scuba_Jenny:
Won't see them. They only show up when I dive, and as soon as you turn your head to look at that pretty fishie, you will miss 'em. Them and the dolphins. Sneaky things they are!

And cuttle fish :wink:

Yeah, cuttlefish too. Cept I never admitted to seeing a cuttlefish before...

We're going to see a whale shark this Saturday at Pompano....I have received some very credible reports one is lurking in the area, or will be Saturday.....:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom