Holiday weekend diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry RTRski, won't be at CSSP on Saturday to dive with you. I was trying to work it out. Duty Calls and I MUST be in the Flower gardens that day! The Mantas are calling me.....Jim and Pam Elza will be out there with a class and I want you to look for them. Talk to you tomorrow for the update on the suit.

Lukiedukie:
Who is getting wet this holiday weekend? I know there was some talk about getting wet on Monday. Is there anyone still going to out there on Monday? Or do you think it will be overcrowed?

Ps... This is a hint to Foo and Truck (when he gets back)
Hmmm, maybe I could show up, we'll have to see how it goes. Have been doing 5 dives a day down here, 18 so far. Might just be too doggone tired to come play in the lovely cool green water of CCSP after being here for a week.
But ya never know, stranger things have happened.........
Later ya'll!

No problem, Debraw - saw that earlier in the thread you get to go to FG. I think we'll be fine - just do a few buoyancy exercises etc. of our own to get used to the BCDs, test our weight, etc.

Have fun!

TruckDiver:
Hmmm, maybe I could show up, we'll have to see how it goes. Have been doing 5 dives a day down here, 18 so far. Might just be too doggone tired to come play in the lovely cool green water of CCSP after being here for a week.
Later ya'll!

For some reason or another I have this strange sensation of envy.!.!.!.! Have fun in the warm blue.

TruckDiver:
Later ya'll!

Come on truck our nice green water will be the perfect rinse cycle to get all those nasty salt crystals out of you and your gear. Besides what is so great about doing 5 dives a day in cyrstal clear 80 degree water? Where is fun is that? Can you tell I am deeply jealous? I do hope to see you soon. Have a safe trip

Lukiedukie:
Who is getting wet this holiday weekend? I know there was some talk about getting wet on Monday. Is there anyone still going to out there on Monday? Or do you think it will be overcrowed?

Ps... This is a hint to Foo and Truck (when he gets back)

I can make it Sunday or Monday, will watch the board.

Debraw:
. Duty Calls and I MUST be in the Flower gardens that day!

What a dedicated individual you are, Debra! Suffering for the cause...

Foo

I am looking for somewhere to go in OK, TX, or MO this Memorial Day weekend. I have Saturday, Sunday, and early Monday before I have to head back. I have no scuba buddy willing to go this weekend. Any ideas anyone?

Hello All,

It's been a while since I've be online (or diving), so I guess it's time to get back in the water. I look forward to getting out on Monday and meeting the Swampers I met last year and some new folks I haven't met yet.

Later,
Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom