Holiday diving.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
.......... so are you Swampers doing any diving over the 3 day Thanksgiving holiday, or just laying back and enjoying the leftovers????

I'll be at the house hangin' with the crew. If they kick me out for being bad I'll let you know. :14:

Working Friday and Saturday.

I am visiting my mom in Lubbock until Friday and then I am back on the road to Houston. Not sure about Sat and Sun but most likely will be hanging around the house and cleaning up my uncles party barge that has been sitting in the back yard for 4 years. Thinking about using it as a smooth water dive boat or for para-sailing at the lake.

I'm game for whatever, although I'll probably go out to CSSP.
What days ya'll thinking about? I'm free until Monday..............:D

TruckDiver:
I'm game for whatever, although I'll probably go out to CSSP.
What days ya'll thinking about? I'm free until Monday..............:D

I may try to dive on Sunday.....but will not heading to CSSP,,,,just bored with the park (its still a great place),,,but looking for something differnt.

I know what ya mean, but since it's only about a half hour away from the house, it's kinda hard to beat for me..........

I am working this morning, Thanksgiving. Hoping to gert off between 12-2pm. I am also on call until midnight. Hopefully no one will call in for the night shift. If I don't work tonight, I will be heading out to Florida for the weekend. Somewhere between Pensacola and Panama City.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom