Hole in the Wall in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah! I'll teach a Sea Signs class in Indonesia... but, it will be expensive...

Look at this this way.....it'll be a business expense. :D

I am signed up for both Friday and Sunday.

Wow....what a great trip and memorable way to spend Christmas! Want to take Al and I along and we can do Sea Signs there? :eyebrow:

Last day of school is June 10, 2 1/2 weeks away, but who's counting? :D

Looking forward to diving with you again. Any idea when you might come down this way?

Probably in a few weeks. I'm going to be doing some dives with my sister for a weekend or two to get her acclimated.

Then again, with the price of gas these days, I may not be heading over to the coast nearly as often as I'd lke this summer. Yeeeesh.

I think learning Sea Signs on the beautiful island of Bali is a wonderful way to put what we are learning into practice. I hear the diving is superb there. :wink:

I am signed up for both Friday and Sunday.

Great! I look forward to meeting you on Sunday. I hope you're not tired telling your shark excursion stories, as I'm interested in hearing all about them!

Great! I look forward to meeting you on Sunday. I hope you're not tired telling your shark excursion stories, as I'm interested in hearing all about them![/QUOTE

Well Jupitermermaid anyone who is stupid enough can survive a pack of peckish bull sharks.

It takes a REAL courage to face room full of today’s kids. I want to hear about your adventures of wrangling hormone soaked teenagers and, how you are able to impart some knowledge into their impervious skulls. I am looking forward to the encounter as well.

Well Jupitermermaid anyone who is stupid enough can survive a pack of peckish bull sharks.

It takes a REAL courage to face room full of today’s kids. I want to hear about your adventures of wrangling hormone soaked teenagers and, how you are able to impart some knowledge into their impervious skulls. I am looking forward to the encounter as well.[/QUOTE]

Fantastic! We'll both have tales of survival, horror, and near-death experiences to trade. Isn't it great to be...:crazy3: ?

I am flying down next week, and was thinking of doing the Hole in the wall Friday dive through JDC. Anyone else going on the 30th?

It was great to dive with you JupiterMermaid on Thursday at Jupiter Dive Center !! Some wild thermo's with temps plunging from 82 down to 72 degrees on the bottom. Catatonic fish laying all over the reef waiting for the upwelling to retreat. I did manage to pin a black grouper and then 'persuade' a reefie to leave it alone. Great to dive with you Sandy!!!!

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

Wow......I didn't realize how long it's been since I've looked at this thread!

SShark, it was great meeting you and diving with you. Thanks a bunch for bringing me out to see the Goliath Groupers that I would have missed if it wasn't for your keen eyes.

Oh-JJ, sorry I didn't see your post.....I would have dived with you if I had known. I'm sure you got to meet a boatload of wonderful people, though. JDC attracts a lot of friendly divers.

Johnoloy, it was fun seeing you in person finally (and realizing I'd been diving on the same boat with you before without realizing who you were.....lol). Yes, I think that was the saddest dive I ever had, watching the poor fish react to the thermoclines and seeing the dead moray eel. I hope warm water washed in soon and most of them were able to survive.

Hope you enjoyed your grouper. A fine catch!! Looking forward to diving with you again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom