Hole in the Wall in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Sandy! Thanks for the best 8 dives a NYer could ask for. I had a blast with you and felt very safe with you as my buddy. Can't wait til next time.

Laurie, I'm so glad you picked this weekend to come down. Even though EVERYONE from our "group" couldn't make all the dives due to the Dive Show or other committments, we sure had fun and lots of laughs, and made new friends. It was nice of Chris to come down, even though she couldn't get on the boat for the Hole. There were a couple other people who were supposed to come but weren't on the boat, so I'm assuming by the time they called the boat was already sold out. See what happens when you come down? :eyebrow: You're just gonna have to do it more often! I loved having you for the weekend, and you know you are welcome anytime you want to come here. Have a good time the rest of your visit, and we'll keep in touch. As Tom C. says, "Work sucks, I'm going diving." :D

Thanks, Johnoly!
.......Did you catch anything..............,

:D :D :D :D

IMG_0830.jpg

Sandy(and everyone),
Anytime you guys need another body or two to get the boat out there, let me know. If I'm in town, I'm ready to dive. I'm guessing Kenny would too since he will be tardy to work because he's making bubbles right now. I hate him.....

Ed,
Thanks for taking the photos, and I'll look forward to seeing how they turned out.

Greg,
Great! I'll keep that in mind. Let me know, too, when Kenny has to work (hehehehe) and you'd like to blow bubbles sometime (payback). We could make it a threesome anytime, also if you and Kenny would like more company or need someone to help fill up the boat.

Ed,
I'd like to see the pics, too, if you don't mind sharing them.

It was really great to have you guys along. I hope you enjoyed the dives as much as I did. Can you tell I'm still excited??? :yeahbaby:

I want to thank everyone who made today's dive so very special for me. I enjoyed having all of you share this memorable event with me and making it so much fun. If you ever want or need a dive buddy, you know where I am!:lotsalove::lotsalove:

Note: Jupiter Dive Center usually does The Hole in the Wall on Fridays, but they WILL go out on a weekend if requested and they have at least five people committed to going. For today's dive they were sold out by Wednesday and had to turn others away that wanted to go but signed up too late. This board might be a good way to get groups together when someone wants to do the Hole on a weekend. Just a thought :blinking:
I thought the diving and the weather were GREAT and thank you for putting this together - This was a really good "hole" dive and I was glad I could share your 100th!

Also really nice group of divers; experenced, very competent - put this with great vis and fairly calm seas (especially after the 2nd dive - went flat, even though it picked up a little afterwards), and it was just a great day.

Sandy(and everyone),
Anytime you guys need another body or two to get the boat out there, let me know. If I'm in town, I'm ready to dive. I'm guessing Kenny would too since he will be tardy to work because he's making bubbles right now. I hate him.....

Ed,
Thanks for taking the photos, and I'll look forward to seeing how they turned out.

The color could be better. Let me know if you want the uncompressed file to use on photoshop.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/EdJackson1/M0012056.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/EdJackson1/M0012060.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/EdJackson1/M0012062.jpg

Sandy,

Had a blast diving with you and everyone on the Saturday night dives. Great conditions and even better company. Wish I could have made the Sunday hole in the wall dive, but sounds like you had a fantastic time. Congrats on the 100th! I'm hoping to get back to the area next month and would love to try the "hole" dive then.

BTW I bumped into one of your buddies at the La Quinta after the night dive and she gave me the scoop on the Fiday "special" dive. Sorry I missed that one!!!

Take care. Hope to dive with you in Jupiter agian in the near future.

Steve

Steve,

So glad you could join us, and yea, it's too bad you missed the "special" dive on Sat. LOl. We had a lot of fun. Whenever you want to dive in the Jupiter area again, let me know and we can set up some dives, especially if you want to do the Hole again, we can get a group together . I'm glad you were able to celebrate this special event with me. Looking forward to diving with you again when you can come back down.

Sandy

Hey Sandy! Thanks for the best 8 dives a NYer could ask for. I had a blast with you and felt very safe with you as my buddy. Can't wait til next time.

And Carrie, I really am happy that you were there to witness a few of my snafus. Sadly, no one in my family understood how ridiculous I looked with my tank not attached when I returned to the boat. Or the fact that I couldn't get my flashlight higher than my cheek to signal an ok to the boat due to attaching it too low on my BC.

Laurie, you were an absolute riot. My sister and I were still giggling about it all Sunday afternoon, you were an absolute trooper and so funny about cracking on yourself. That was too much! And I'm glad you still got an awesome dive out of it!! You'll have to give a shout when you head back down this way again for sure, I'm so glad I got to meet you. :D

Sandy, I was feeling much better by the time we got back to the room. Had a few crackers and a soda and felt ten times better. (dang that Sonny's!!) I'm glad I got to go though. I heard all about your 'special' dive from Laurie. :wink: Congrats on your 100th dive too!!! We couldn't have asked for better weather or better viz. I'm sorry I missed the sharks though Sunday morning. Think you'll head back out this weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom