Hola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JX3

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
freshly minted owd here from a trip to PVR. Now I am back in the desert planning more dive trips...

Congrats. How'd you like the diving in PV? Was in Nuevo Vallarta few years ago. Found I prefer the caribbean over the colder water and longer boat trips (in most cases) to dive sites. Would have had to travel a pretty good distance to get to a dive op that was closer to the dive sites.

Welcome to SB! Good to have you here.

Hola! ¿Cómo estás? My first DSD in Puerto Vallarta years ago was...er, sub-optimal. That said, the guacamole that the Captain made for us after surfacing was to-die-for and almost worth the ear pain. :D:cool:

Congrat on your recent OW certification. Wishing you many happy years of diving! :)

Okay, please brace yourself for a wee bit o' spam. If you are inclined and have a moment, would you share your thoughts on the link to the thread below for the benefit of other newly-minted OW's? The more specific you can be about what you may wish to work on the better. :) We all want to work on buoyancy and trim, but what else sticks in your craw?

Recently Certified Ow's: What Do You Most Wish To Brush Up On Or Learn?

Thanks in advance should you choose to comment. If not, no worries. Again, welcome!

howdy and welcome from south Florida......

Welcome to SB JX3.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom