Hola from San Diego!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy Mackerel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just found this site, looking to start investing money in Scuba gear, not that I have paid off the truck... :D Going to do some lobster diving tomorrow, with my new mask, anyone use this one?

m_frameless.jpg

Will post report, when I get done.

Chris :14:

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Glad you found us....

Oh Yeah....pay something off and it free's up more Money for diving!
{Chris,I see nothing wrong with that.}

Ok i am thinking your mask is a :
ScubaPro Frameless 2 Single Window Mask?

Do i go on to the bonus round for getting it right
(or)
am i banned from guessing on any more scuba gear in the future?

Hey Chris, great to have you on board.

Have fun getting them Lobsters and Safe Diving!

Cheers

Hey Chris welcome to ScubaBoard from another San Diegan! Click on the link below to hook up with other divers from Southern California online and in the water!

Welcome to the board. See you at the beach and the SoCal forum here.

welcome to scuba board
scubapro frameless mask

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. Please, do add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/2

Howdy and welcome to SB!

At my age, both of my masks have bi-focal lens. :D

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

It is hard to type as I think I broke my finger today diving, I once took a hockey puck to the finger a couple seasons back, and that hurt, so I imagine this will turn black n blue too! Got to the launch, looked good for the kayak too...

dive_bugs_001.sized.jpg

Eddion Elongatus, and Mike met up at 7AM at my house in OB. Drove down to the "spot" and started getting our gear together.

dive_bugs_003.sized.jpg

We named the reef "Chris' Reef" actually I named it, but it is a very nice reef out there. We had 10-25 ft vis, depending how deep we went. I saw Garabaldi's, Opal eyes, big sandy's, and plenty of bugs. First dive we planned to stay near eachother, but that never works lookking for the bugs.

dive_bugs_004.sized.jpg

2nd dive, we decided to head more north and go deeper... Good decision, reef got better, and so did vis. Mike reported 25 ft of vis at one point. I was swimming in about 20 ft of water saw baby kelp stringers starting to grow, very cool. Ended up with 3 more legals, and 4 total for the day.

dive_bugs_008.sized.jpg

After 30-40 minutes, I surfaced, found Eddie, and Mike, decided to head down for the last time, went for a big daddy, hit my finger on rock, and now it hurts!! But that cold beer upon getting out of the water never tasted so good!

Chris :14:

Welcome again to the board.

Hey Chris ~ Great Pics Thanks for Sharing them.

Really like the 2nd photo >You look really stoked/excited about the dive!

Hope your finger is just a sprain/Jam and not broke.....

Have another beer its all good!

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom