HOG Zenith exhaust?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for the horizontal position.

But, maybe more what you want to hear - I dive these regs and never notice the bubbles in my line of sight, and I've had to get vertical moving up and down passages that don't permit horizontal trim.

There will always be bubbles...this is OC after all. A few bubbles, or even a few big exhales every now and then don't ruin a dive, and frankly, if it keeps happening you're doing something strange with your body position. My body is horizontal, but my face is pointed forward or slightly down, and I never notice the bubbles (not since my OW class or thereabouts).

Thanks, Aotus. That is exactly what I was looking for.

+1
Been diving my HOG's since OW with close to 300 dives on them and I don't notice any bubbles (my trims pretty good). Only dive I may notice is with my camera (almost never dive without it now) and I'm in a tough position or back kicking.
+1 for the horizontal position.

But, maybe more what you want to hear - I dive these regs and never notice the bubbles in my line of sight, and I've had to get vertical moving up and down passages that don't permit horizontal trim.

There will always be bubbles...this is OC after all. A few bubbles, or even a few big exhales every now and then don't ruin a dive, and frankly, if it keeps happening you're doing something strange with your body position. My body is horizontal, but my face is pointed forward or slightly down, and I never notice the bubbles (not since my OW class or thereabouts).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom