G260 Exhaust Tee Modification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AccessoryToBirder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
What's to stop me designing a wider replacement exhaust tee for this 2nd? Apeks interchanges them without issue (maybe a tiny bit more effort on exhalation?). Is there something I should be aware of that could harm the function of the reg?

Well these are the regs I dive when using the stinking paralenz to stop it vibrating like a vibrator

40 014 (3).JPG

So I don't see an issue although people that see me with only one stream of exhaust bubbles do

That plug on one side is fascinating!
What did you fashion it with? I see the zip tie holding it in place. Cool workaround for your Paralenz!
(Or is it an "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." sort of thing?) wink emoji

Ha ha ah ha ha ha ha yep

So some plastic bungs wrapped in pre glued on one side, strips of neoprene or just the neoprene

40 014 (3).JPG

out of the bungs and any other stuff from another of my many never to be sorted out stuff box

008.JPG

bungs from bull nose, din, oxygen and acetylene and thread protector caps

Having scrubbed all relevant surfaces to promote best adhesion Mr Singler

005.JPG

with laundry powder type laundry powder, or powder laundry for those militarily inclined

What's to stop me designing a wider replacement exhaust tee for this 2nd? Apeks interchanges them without issue (maybe a tiny bit more effort on exhalation?). Is there something I should be aware of that could harm the function of the reg?

I couldn't imagine making any real noticeable difference to performance. Make it look pretty and sell them to others😊

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom