HOG Repair Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, the new system seems to have it hidden, i am inquiring of the SB staff

Where is this HOG repair station forum? Now that I have completed the class.

Rob, have you found out where to apply for your addmission into HOG repair station?
See you topside! John

User CP >> Permission Groups >> Hog Repair Specialty

Here is a source for the 6" adjustable bent nose wrench. It doesn't say Hakuma Tools on it, but has the same part number, "HT-150B ".

Hey - I saw another thread asking about the TDI service class in Australia, but no info was give. Will there be any soon? I am tech certified and would be interested. Is there a listing with instructors and their locations for this class somewhere? Thanks!

Hate to be the first to state this,,,,,Having to be Tech as a requirement to take the class is to me, BS!!!! There are persons out there without Tech training that would be just as able! Sort of like saying you can't plug in that light fixture unless you are an IBEW union member! And yes I realize this is an old post!!

Back
Top Bottom