HOG Repair Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you post a list of tools required for the class?

as a bare Min

HOG regs

IP gauge
Torque Wrench in inch lbs
Allen Keys and allen sockets for torque wrench
spanner
o ring pics
cristo/tribo lube
in line adjuster (hex)

as a bare Min

HOG regs

IP gauge
Torque Wrench in inch lbs
Allen Keys and allen sockets for torque wrench
spanner
o ring pics
cristo/tribo lube
in line adjuster (hex)

HOG Regs - Check

IP gauge - Check

Torque Wrench in inch lbs - Amazon.com: 1/4" Drive CLICK Micrometer TORQUE WRENCH 20-200 Inch pound: Power & Hand Tools OK?

Allen Keys and allen sockets for torque wrench - Metric or SAE? (Amazon.com: Neiko Pro Grade 13-Piece Allen Hex Bit Socket - Metric MM: Home Improvement or Amazon.com: Neiko Pro-Grade 13-Piece Hex Wrench Bit Socket Set - SAE: Home Improvement)

spanner - Amazon.com: Armstrong 34-354 Adjustable Pin Spanner Wrench: Home Improvement OK?

in line adjuster - Newegg.com - 2nd stage inline adjustment tool (psi) - not sure if it is hex as I am not familiar with it yet.

I am just trying to build my kit up so I have things by the time I take the class.

All help with specifics is appreciated.

Itzok I noted what I got below
HOG Regs - Check

IP gauge - Check

Torque Wrench in inch lbs - Amazon.com: 1/4" Drive CLICK Micrometer TORQUE WRENCH 20-200 Inch pound: Power & Hand Tools OK?

I went to sears and got a craftsman microtork Torque wrench. spent a little more money (about 90 bucks) but it's guaranteed for life.

Allen Keys and allen sockets for torque wrench - Metric or SAE? (Amazon.com: Neiko Pro Grade 13-Piece Allen Hex Bit Socket - Metric MM: Home Improvement or Amazon.com: Neiko Pro-Grade 13-Piece Hex Wrench Bit Socket Set - SAE: Home Improvement)

Should be ok but I recommend a 6mm long hex socket. Mine has a 5 inch bit from Scubatools

spanner - Amazon.com: Armstrong 34-354 Adjustable Pin Spanner Wrench: Home Improvement OK?

No No No. Go to Scubatools and get the #6 pin spanner

in line adjuster - Newegg.com - 2nd stage inline adjustment tool (psi) - not sure if it is hex as I am not familiar with it yet.

Again No, - get this one - and add the gauge for it comes out to a $1 more than the one you noted that has no description and the one from Scubatools is nice Dual Drive Inline Adjusting Tool

I am just trying to build my kit up so I have things by the time I take the class.

All help with specifics is appreciated.

:shocked2: NEWEGG...REALLY.... WOW

And your point is? It is IST part.

Just shocked is all.... Of course better tools at much better prices can be found elsewhere....

This was the tool I believe everyone was referring too.... it has both Hex and Slotted ends.... I <3 this particular tool... will be buying one soon.
Dual Drive Inline Adjusting Tool

-Tim

What pin size do I need for the spanner?

that works

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom