HOG/Edge Epic Yoke Combo FEELER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaco

Contributor
Reaction score
I am (as are most of us) addicted to buying gear. The short of it is, I'm looking to buy some more & my wife says something has to go. I have a few sets of HOG regs & this is my warm water travel set. Looking to sell it to fund some other purchases. Not pressed on selling it so please don't lowball. Selling with Edge Epic SEALED first, 2 Special Edition All Black second stages, 2 Black soft purge covers, & brand new mouthpieces. They are the original mouthpieces, but I used Comfo-Bite ones on there. I'm keeping the hoses as they are rather specialized lengths.

Looking for $300 SHIPPED anywhere in the ConUs. PayPal fees included. Offers welcome. Thanks.

IMG_20130126_152507.jpg

First stage sold locally. Second stages still available to anyone interested. Forgot to mention these regs have about 20 dives on them, mostly saltwater but a few fresh as well. They were always soaked while pressurized after each use. No corrosion at all. Asking for $150 SHIPPED. PayPal fees included. Open to offers as well. Total price new for these 2 regs with soft covers is $235.98 + shipping.

First stage sold locally. Second stages still available to anyone interested. Forgot to mention these regs have about 20 dives on them, mostly saltwater but a few fresh as well. They were always soaked while pressurized after each use. No corrosion at all. Asking for $150 SHIPPED. PayPal fees included. Open to offers as well. Total price new for these 2 regs with soft covers is $235.98 + shipping.

message sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom