HOG/EDGE Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chilly_Dipper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
A while back a little birdy told me that HOG was looking at coming out with a nitrox computer. Is this still in the works or has it become vapour gear?

edge, not HOG

HOG's would be a technical mixed gas full blown constant ppO2 decompression meter;-)
At least 10 gasses changeable UW with full up OLED screen and 2 sets of 20 bailout mixes.

-Bill

Bacon definitely tastes better than cool aid:)

HOG's would be a technical mixed gas full blown constant ppO2 decompression meter;-)
At least 10 gasses changeable UW with full up OLED screen and 2 sets of 20 bailout mixes.

Regrettably, occasionally a unit would ship without any hole being drilled for ambient pressure to reach the depth sensor.

wow, you are funny. In my 20 years in the industry I think I have seen that maybe a dozen times. Once with one of our regs.

You have never had a issue in your business?

Regrettably, occasionally a unit would ship without any hole being drilled for ambient pressure to reach the depth sensor.

wow, you are funny. In my 20 years in the industry I think I have seen that maybe a dozen times. Once with one of our regs.

You have never had a issue in your business?

If you can't handle light ribbing, you've got bigger problems than the occasional QC issue. At least the latter can be handled by HOG's reportedly solid customer service.

edge, not HOG

Ignoring the troll for a second Chris :wink: Has there been any movement on the Edge computer?

---------- Post added August 30th, 2013 at 12:12 PM ----------

If you're going to troll please provide some context for your remarks. Personally I've never had a problem with any of the HOG equipment or the service.

I have seen some retailers policies become problematic for the end user, but as for dealing directly with Chris or Jack at HOG mother ship they are nothing if not responsive to customer wants and needs. This is contrary to most established companies that have taken the attitude of being to big to care about a single sale.

We will be showing the computer at DEMA. It's be doing validation trials.

Being a clean sheet design and something COMPLETELY new for us it's been a pretty big project.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom