HOG D1 Reg Service Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry, just put a comment in the "comments" section and we will edit it to reflect the freebies :wink:

Mike

Mike,

Is this valid only for one 1st Stage? I increased my 2nd Stage order to two and three, and changed the 1st stage order accordingly, but it resets itself to only one first stage. Do I need to make multiple orders?

Mike, are you going to bring these regs to show off at OWU? I'm in the market for new regs and these look like they might be exactly what I want.

he may have them.

Just to clarify, I'm not so much interested in the new 5 port version as the second stage. Just hoping he will bring some Hog regs along to show off.

He will have second stages for sure, the new first stage with the 5th port will be shipping by the 14th of feb., so dates are tight between me getting them and then Mike getting them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom