HOG D1 Reg Service Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
That's right! We finally got a pile of these in. These WILL go fast at the below offer...so please understand that you will probably have to wait a few until we get more....but we do have more coming in already
biggrin.gif

Buy a Second Stage Service kit, get a First Stage Service Kit FREE!

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata..._id=40&sort=3a

We also have a bottom port for the D1 First stage coming in. It will retail at $29.99 and allow you to get better hose routing out of your D1. This price is speculation right now, any pre-orders, if the price drops when we get them, will be adjusted to the lower price

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata...ug-p-2811.html

Mike - can you comment on suitability of the bottom port for the other 'clones'.....?

Can you get a D1 with to bottom port to start off with? If so, is there any cost savings?

Can you get a D1 with to bottom port to start off with? If so, is there any cost savings?

all future D1's will have the new 5th port, at this point I can't not concieve of it increasing the price by more than $10 at worst case. As always my goal is to offer HIGH QUALITY with HIGH VALUE.

I can only recommend the use of the new 5th port adapter with HOG first stages...of course.

You're killing me! If only those five-port first stages had been out at Thanksgiving, I would have converted my whole inventory of regulators...

These are great regulators. I hope that service course comes somewhere near Houston. I'm just about through reading "Regulator Savvy".

Oh well. Perhaps next Thanksgiving...

Bob

You're killing me! If only those five-port first stages had been out at Thanksgiving, I would have converted my whole inventory of regulators...

These are great regulators. I hope that service course comes somewhere near Houston. I'm just about through reading "Regulator Savvy".

Oh well. Perhaps next Thanksgiving...

Bob

Find a few guys in your area that want to take it, and we will come out there and teach it :wink:

Find a few guys in your area that want to take it, and we will come out there and teach it :wink:

Yes, I'm asking around at one of the local dive clubs.

When will we see a course schedule? I might also be interested in a course near Wilmington, DE or Atlanta, GA as I've got family to visit there.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom