HOG D1 Reg Service Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I'm asking around at one of the local dive clubs.

When will we see a course schedule? I might also be interested in a course near Wilmington, DE or Atlanta, GA as I've got family to visit there.

Bob

We are working on some stuff now :wink: Hopefully in the next couple weeks, we will have it all complete.

Mike,

For those who want to buy you HOG set doubles and live outside the US, is it possible to add an option for BAR version of spg?

Thank you.

P.S.
Again, for those who cannot attend classes. It it possible to get service manuals?

Mike,

For those who want to buy you HOG set doubles and live outside the US, is it possible to add an option for BAR version of spg?

Thank you.

P.S.
Again, for those who cannot attend classes. It it possible to get service manuals?

I will have to check for you, but I don't think it will be a problem :wink: I will check tomorrow

By the way, Mike.

You already have a set for doubles. What about adding another one for "triples". I personally prefer all my regulators to be the same. Hence, I would like to add another one for a stage bottle.

Thank you.

By the way, Mike.

You already have a set for doubles. What about adding another one for "triples". I personally prefer all my regulators to be the same. Hence, I would like to add another one for a stage bottle.

Thank you.

Good idea...I will add that later

Good idea...I will add that later

yeah and don't forget the spg option, for triples they will need at least 2:D

That's right! We finally got a pile of these in. These WILL go fast at the below offer...so please understand that you will probably have to wait a few until we get more....but we do have more coming in already
biggrin.gif

Buy a Second Stage Service kit, get a First Stage Service Kit FREE!

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata..._id=40&sort=3a
Mike,

Is this valid only for one 1st Stage? I increased my 2nd Stage order to two and three, and changed the 1st stage order accordingly, but it resets itself to only one first stage. Do I need to make multiple orders?

How difficult is it to add that 5th port option? Does it need to be done by an official tech or can someone that stayed at Holiday Inn one time manage? I think it's worth it for the routing...

j

How difficult is it to add that 5th port option? Does it need to be done by an official tech or can someone that stayed at Holiday Inn one time manage? I think it's worth it for the routing...

j

I recommend a tech do it, or do it when you are taking the course!:D

Seriously it isn't that difficult but there is one o ring that can easily slip during the install. Plus a torque wrench is really recommended.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom