HOG 58 Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bhtmec2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got a HOG 58 wing and I have a question.

Does it come with a LP quick disconnect hose for the inflator like most other wings?

I have 3 wings and they all came with their hose but this one did not have it. Just want to know....

Thanks

yes and I'm sending you one...

BUMP!!!!!!!!!

It has been a MONTH and I Still have not received the hose did it ship?:confused:

Thanks

As I emailed you, the address you supplied my system does not recognize as a shippable address. I know you said that if I was to send by mail (and that is what my system does) with a hand written address it would arrive. The problem there is twofold, one, I NEVER get to the post office to send that way and two, how could I track it?

I understand.....

The USPS system on line is a challenge. If you hand write the address and take something to the local post office you can still get a tracking of the pkg and signature reply. I also understand a lot of mfgr's do not have staff to do pkg drop off.
Jim jumped on this and said he was shipping one even though he did not sell me the wing. He is great and a good rep for your gear..........

I understand and no problem it is solved. I will just do all HOG purchases through him as he can do the USPS to PR. It is always a challenge living and diving here just as it has been while I have been stationed around the world at other bases/embassy's during my career.

Jim L.

Thanks I got the hose last week and it is installed. Again thanks a lot for helping and you get all my HOG Buisness.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom