HOG 5 Day Sale!!! STARTS NOW!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I been waiting for the 2nd stage , it's been out of stock. Will your sale still be on , it says target date 8/31

Notice the date on the initial post. This is a old post unfortunately but don't despair, DRIS specials are frequent.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ok then, I'm ready for a sale on atomic M1's! This weekend!..!

I been waiting for the 2nd stage , it's been out of stock. Will your sale still be on , it says target date 8/31

Sorry, that was a Manufacturer sanctioned sale. That price was below our cost, and we can't bring that back unless the manufacturer gives us incentives. If you want, email me and I'm sure we can still get you a good price :wink:

Thank you Mike Pedersen, Operations Manager at Dive Right in Scuba for the *killer* deal on an Atomic M1 setup! Strongly recommend them for great service and a fantastic price! They also tossed in free shipping and the really nice DRIS Regulator bag!

Thank you Mike Pedersen, Operations Manager at Dive Right in Scuba for the *killer* deal on an Atomic M1 setup! Strongly recommend them for great service and a fantastic price! They also tossed in free shipping and the really nice DRIS Regulator bag!

Comgrats on you new reg! Awesome reg! I used to dive it with the cave ring when I was cave diving

congrats !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom