hog 32# or dive rite 35# voyager wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why did you start a second thread? Just curious...the thread referenced by pullmyfinger is your other thread. I'm afraid you'll have to make this decision by yourself. The voyageur is a new wing; I've never seen it but it seems to finally be a decently sized single tank wing; the old venture wing was really far too big IMO. I'd still look at the travel EXP unless there's some reason your need a bigger wing, especially with your concern about streamlining.

Dive rite stuff overall is pretty well made and I've had very good experiences with customer service from them. I have zero experience with HOG products.

There are lots of other excellent wings out there; deep sea supply, oxycheq, and halcyon.

I made a new one cause the other thread didn't really help me make up my mind. Everyone says the oxycheq and if the oxy had a better warrenty I would get that one in the blink of an eye but I feel with the oxy if something goes wrong I'm SOL. So I narrowed it down to these to and was going to see which people recommend more without everyone saying get the oxy.

I wouldn't worry too much about the warranty, just get the wing you want. The warranty isn't going to cover you if you damage it, only if there's a defect. You'll see any defects early on.
If you want an Oxycheq and are concerned about their customer service issues, just buy it from Scuba Toys. They'll take care of you if you have a problem, and you'll have the wing you want.

-Mitch

Back
Top Bottom