Hitler Isn't AOW...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a side note the original movie is called "Der Untergang" (in English "Downfall") and if you haven't seen it, you should. The actor that plays Hitler is Bruno Ganz (Swiss) and if it had been an American film then there is no doubt in my mind that he would have won the best actor award for it. It's hard to play an historical figure compellingly but Ganz did Hitler so well that you could forget that you are watching an actor.

Where I live it's on Netflix. Check it out. Seriously.

R..

Last edited:
Thank...I will.

I've seen a lot of the Hitler parody videos, but it's my first time seeing this one. Had me rolling.
I do wish that I hadn't looked up the Warhammer, though!

For those who are wondering about the Lynne references in this thread...

Lynne Flaherty (TSandM on ScubaBoard) was a much beloved member of our community who sadly passed away on a dive a couple years ago. She used to talk about the inadequacy of her first OW instruction, especially in terms of buoyancy control. She often mentioned that when she was first diving, her mode of descent was backwards. She would drop backwards until she crashed on the ocean floor, and then she would turn over and work on getting her buoyancy right so she could do the dive.

She was a physician, so you will now get the reference to her in the clip.

Thank you for reviving this thread so I could see that!

can someone explain the "Warhammer". Enjoyed the video.:)

thank you, did not enjoy "that" video though:vomit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom