Hiring???????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mreams

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello my name is Michael and I am currently attending the International Diving Career Institute at Hall's. I will graduate at the end of August and will have the following credentials: SSI instructor with nineteen specialties, Nitrox instructor with NAUI, RAID, TDI, and IANTD. Also DAN Oxygen instructor, PADI DM, MSDT, and DART technician. I will be a NAUI and ASHI First Aid and CPR Instructor. I have also gone through Photo and Video capture and editing training. Please let me know if you have any openings for a full time position with your company.
Thank you,

Hello my name is Michael and I am currently attending the International Diving Career Institute at Hall's. I will graduate at the end of August and will have the following credentials: SSI instructor with nineteen specialties, Nitrox instructor with NAUI, RAID, TDI, and IANTD. Also DAN Oxygen instructor, PADI DM, MSDT, and DART technician. I will be a NAUI and ASHI First Aid and CPR Instructor. I have also gone through Photo and Video capture and editing training. Please let me know if you have any openings for a full time position with your company.
Thank you,

How can you be a PADI MSDT when (by your profile) you do not even have enough dives to qualify for the Instructor's Examination? Why so many different training agencies so early in your career? SSI, NAUI and PADI all train open water student divers? Why not pick one and train thru it?

Thank you,
All the things a BSAC instructor is expected to teach. As O2, rescue, etc are all part of the core syllabus. Now if you could strip and rebuild a marine engine/compressor or at least two languages that would set you apart from the many gap-year instructions produced every year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom