Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, or his boss is going to yell at him.

Hi Liv! :cuddles:

If the boss yells at him... :cool2: Fish will probably tell the him to do anatomically impossible things to himself (but in the nicest way of course):rofl3:

:hugs: hi NZ... haven't seen you lately.... I have been sending you virtual sheep to play with... is that why you have been busy... playing with the sheep??????:doh2:

Luff-ly, thanks. And how are you, dearest?

BTW, Bowl, thanks for the sheep - although I only like the NZ rugby, so one is probably enough. I saw everyone else got chocolate or coffee or hot chicks, but I've got all that anyway... :)

Well there are no ALL BLACK smilies... and I couldn't bring myself that low anyway..:)
Hot chicks????? hmm:cool2: wonder who he might be talking about:eyebrow: better not tell Liv:)

I feel like a dirty thread murderer... please don't send me to Van Diemen's Land!

Oh dear have you murdered a dirty thread? and I missed it... I hate it when I miss stuff:rofl3:

If the boss yells at him... :cool2: Fish will probably tell the him to do anatomically impossible things to himself (but in the nicest way of course):rofl3:

:hugs: hi NZ... haven't seen you lately.... I have been sending you virtual sheep to play with... is that why you have been busy... playing with the sheep??????:doh2:

Jeez, Bowl... you make it sound so... so... so dirty... :wink:

I think that's my role dear...thread killer. Notice how everyone (except Petunia) has left?

Maybe they can't stand the hotness... :D

Well there are no ALL BLACK smilies... and I couldn't bring myself that low anyway..:)

That's 'cos the All-Blacks are too busy kicking the Wallabies' arses to smile. :D

Hot chicks????? hmm:cool2: wonder who he might be talking about:eyebrow: better not tell Liv:)

Oh, she already knows about my hot chick... she doesn't agree, but I get to make up my own mind about that sort of thing. :)

Jeez, Bowl... you make it sound so... so... so dirty... :wink:

Maybe they can't stand the hotness... :D

hmm nooooooo... you just read it dirty!:eyebrow:

Whatever do you mean Liv... I am here and so apparently is NZ are you forgetting him? :dropmouth: I didn't think you would ignore him like that!:doh2:

hmm nooooooo... you just read it dirty!:eyebrow:

Whatever do you mean Liv... I am here and so apparently is NZ are you forgetting him? :dropmouth: I didn't think you would ignore him like that!:doh2:

He's good (or bad in a good way) like that! :eyebrow:

I meant Tig and maged seem to have disappeared :depressed:

That's 'cos the All-Blacks are too busy kicking the Wallabies' arses to smile. :D

Oh, she already knows about my hot chick... she doesn't agree, but I get to make up my own mind about that sort of thing. :)

I think I will stop playing with that hot chick one:blinking:

The ALL Blacks last time I went to a game.. they lost it.... :no: it was such a fun experience for me!:eyebrow:

That must be the one down the road, right? :wink:

Hi petunia!!

Hi liv!!!

Hi nz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom