Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: Sleep well Petunia.

Thanks Sam :hugs:.... I missed the snoring beside me.... fish has a lovely vocal range... lulls me to sleep!

You rang? :)

:D nice to see you... I've missed you (again)

Petunia served it with a flat white, yummy!!!

SOOOO glad I am getting your order right:coffee:

I don't my son does & he is screaming at anyone comes near them; BTW, they're just chicks not chickens - smell is Ewwwwwwwww!:shakehead:

Chicks are so cute but the turn into chickens... which poop even more! Only thing worse are Turkeys!

Awwww bantams are cuuute. If I had chicks, that's the kind I would want.

I had a pet Bantam when I was a kid... came when it was called until the neighbor's dog ate it:depressed:

Insomnia is awful. I've tried everything...warm milk, counting fish.... only thing that works for me are meds unfortunately. But, they work and improve the quality of my life.

Would it help to wake Petunia and have her sing to you?? :)

There are times that drugs ARE the answer!:rofl3:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh ... nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

actually it is unusualforme not to be able to sleep, sit watching TV ...fall asleep ...go to bed ...wake up... damn

Was it the singing that got to you dear?:eyebrow: Maybe we need an aquarium. Studies show watching the fish in an aquarium actually relaxes people enough that their blood pressure lowers.... (maybe that is why so many dentist have them in their offices?) and you could count fish ... but:no: no red ones so you can count it as a dive:)

hello everybody.
BTW, liv why were you annoyed from that chicken pic?

hello everybody.
BTW, liv why were you annoyed from that chicken pic?

Not annoyed at all, I just thought the chicken pics you and Tig had were kind of gross, in a funny way though! :rofl3:

Gee Petunia you missed me again. :depressed:

I don't snore. :blinking:

Or do anything that includes anything that would be considered disgusting or gross.

I am a lady. :D

Phil on the other hand........

:shakehead:Ladies don't snore:shakehead: but I have heard a few who breathe with emphasis while they sleep:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry, had to answer phone

Yea, workin today. Things are really slow right now.

Probably start diving here in the next month.
I'm working at losing the extra weight I gained from quitting smoking so I can fit in the drysuit.
Doesn't matter though, I can dive wet here no problem.
Just when its below 60 air temp, makes it difficult to do multiple dives.

Night Fishy!!
Sweet Fishy Dreams!!!

Tiggrr you seem to be the queen of multiple dives! We tend to do singles unless we are away or something special is happening. I guess it is because we can dive year round so don't usually have pressure to get as many dives in as possible. We are so lucky. Speaking of lucky haven't seen DG4U lately:shocked2:

Gee Fish, I didn't mean 3 am! :rofl3:

hey liv you never know when you might find people here.... usually when I am not here:blinking:

Mornin all.... :grouphug:

Not annoyed at all, I just thought the chicken pics you and Tig had were kind of gross, in a funny way though! :rofl3:

Gee Petunia you missed me again. :depressed:

I agree on the pics Liv as an avatar pic to replace Tiggrr's smile... yick!... nope didn't miss you just did a quick post to let people know I was here then went back to play with multipost responses.

Hi sweetie :hugs: :flowers: I left some chocolate for you last night.... did you find it? or did someone steal it on you?:)

Good Morning Petunia!!

I know.....I :rofl3: too!! :D
Maged...you are hilarious!!

Is Fishy up yet??

Oh yes Fish is up and in the city by now working his fingers to the bone poor dear! I didn't sleep well either so after I took him to the station I went back to bed:eyebrow:

how's my favourite Tiggrr????? :hugs:
oh Maged :hugs:... you are so witty.... don't need to say much 'cause what you do say is so GOOD!

I agree on the pics Liv... nope didn't miss you just did a quick post to let people know I was here then went back to play with multipost responses.

Hi sweetie :hugs: :flowers: I left some chocolate for you last night.... did you find it? or did someone steal it on you?:)

I did! I ate it all, thank you!

I hope so, or his boss is going to yell at him.

Hi Liv! :cuddles:

Hi NZ! How are you today sweetie?

Hi NZ! How are you today sweetie?

Luff-ly, thanks. And how are you, dearest?

BTW, Bowl, thanks for the sheep - although I only like the NZ rugby, so one is probably enough. I saw everyone else got chocolate or coffee or hot chicks, but I've got all that anyway... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom