Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy TfaTf

:coffee:any coffee left?

:signofcross:I can do this:eek:nthephone:..a little help:praying: a lot of help :blessing: maybe she will be in one of her good moods... :praying:more likely :dramaqueen: I am a big girls I can manage this :fear: I can do this.... takes a deep breath.....:eek:nthephone:

If Fish has an electric razor, just bring it close to the phone and say there's too much interference to talk if it gets to be too much. :D

Anyway, I have to go cook dinner for Dangerous D. Take care, all!

:coffee:any coffee left?

There is usually a pot on somewhere around here, just cant find it at the moment.

everyone is disappearing

Petunia summoned her courage and gone to ring her mum ... gone

Liv ... mia

NZ ... mia

If Fish has an electric razor, just bring it close to the phone and say there's too much interference to talk if it gets to be too much. :D

Anyway, I have to go cook dinner for Dangerous D. Take care, all!

Never thought of that, sound as though you have used that one before :D

Bye NZ ... a friend has what he says is a sure fire cure for a cold .... drinks a few large rums and then wraps up real warm and goes to bed ... he swears by it

I think he just likes rum ... matter of fact I know he does ... had a few with him over the years

anyway even if it doesn't work it is worth a try :D:D:D

:signofcross:I can do this:eek:nthephone:..a little help:praying: a lot of help :blessing: maybe she will be in one of her good moods... :praying:more likely :dramaqueen: I am a big girls I can manage this :fear: I can do this.... takes a deep breath.....:eek:nthephone:

Good luck with that :depressed:

Augk, hello, I hope your evening goes well. And yes, plenty of :coffee: left, help yourself! :)

Petunia and Fish, I'll say goodbye for now.

By the way that's my cure for spending too much time on SB...it works well for me anyway :wink:

Good luck with that :depressed:

Augk, hello, I hope your evening goes well. And yes, plenty of :coffee: left, help yourself! :)

Petunia and Fish, I'll say goodbye for now.

By the way that's my cure for spending too much time on SB...it works well for me anyway :wink:

Bye Liv ....

guess I should go and do something usefull as well

bye aug ... catch you later

wait a minute ... Grease is the word ( or should that be Greece)

strange I just found it in my kitchen of all places:shocked2:.
Ill make sure you find it when you need it.:coffee:

Later Gator

OK so I follow the hijack thread to see what everyone is up to but I get very confused with all the time differences and everytime I log on everyone else is off :depressed: Hubby logs in regularly and has a good chat with all but I am usually in bed by then:shakehead:

Had a great cross country ski in a balmy sunny 4C temperature but now have to get ready to go out for dinner. Take care everyone and talk soon

'Tunia - hope you survived your mother:D

Nice new avatars Fish and 'Tunia but I agree you could have gotten a little closer to the camera:rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom