Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not avagoodweegend, Mr. Walker, and forget the Aerogard?

:ssst: I have a theory on the itching and it isn't bites!:shocked2:

Hi NZ not safe to hug you ....:happywave: don't want to upset anyone :rofl3::rofl3:

You don't want to hug me anyway... I'm carrying the typhoid death cold, and I don't wanna get you sick. It plugged up my ears for a day or so, which means no diving. Not that I can anyway, blasted bloody Minnesota weather...

You have a crystal ball? :confused:

There's a cure for spending too much time on SB....:wink:

As for the itching, good old calamine lotion works well! Or cold tea bags! :)

1. No

2. oh really what is that??? :D

3. yep ... had to go to the chemist to get some ... they even sell it in spray bottles now ... I just think it is a ploy to make you use more, so I apply it the old way .. with cotton wool

Did you not avagoodweegend, Mr. Walker, and forget the Aerogard?

I did avagoodweegend ... ss and yes I did forget the aerogard ... actually hardly ever use it (normally dont need to), like sunscreen ... dont use that stuff either.

evening night owls

what's the word?

:signofcross:I can do this:eek:nthephone:..a little help:praying: a lot of help :blessing: maybe she will be in one of her good moods... :praying:more likely :dramaqueen: I am a big girls I can manage this :fear: I can do this.... takes a deep breath.....:eek:nthephone:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom