Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Australian insomniac or a Minnesotan insomniac ... well you have to sleep sometime (as someone else always says) so I guess you could be an insomniac in one of the time zones, but not both.

So as your current abode is Oz them to be a normal insomniac you would need to be asleep now, otherwise you would be a shift insomniac..

dont mind me ... just rambling .... trying to avoid doing something useful

I sleep when I can get it, so I went to sleep at 3 pm the other day (after being awake forever) and so I'm an Aussie insomniac!

No, I'm not disappearing just yet...I've already been talking to him for 3 hours....:wink:

:shocked2:What useful thing where you thinking of? You could phone and talk to my mother for me.... THAT would be VERY helpful:eyebrow:

Yes from your point of view it would, but I am no masochist, so NO WAY

Hi NZ ... hows things?

Why Fish... what-evah do you mean? :D

How's it going, all?

Nothing ... just thought i could tell the future, but guess i was mistaken :D

Other than spending too much time on SB things are going quite well (except for the itching) :D

Other than spending too much time on SB things are going quite well (except for the itching) :D

You have a crystal ball? :confused:

There's a cure for spending too much time on SB....:wink:

As for the itching, good old calamine lotion works well! Or cold tea bags! :)

Did you not avagoodweegend, Mr. Walker, and forget the Aerogard?

Hi NZ not safe to hug you ....:happywave: don't want to upset anyone :rofl3::rofl3:

Tell you what dear... I'll phone your Mother if your phone mine!:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom