Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And us folks in Chicago. :pooldive:

And no, I am not prepared to dive in the cold quarry yet even though I really want to dive. In May I will be better prepared.

Hi Maged :hugs:

yep our pool is pretty small.... but if I get desperate enough maybe fish's sister's pool.... it is about 25m long 5 m wide and not sure if it is 3 or 5 m deep at the deep end.... now that you can do a DIVE in and at least practice your skills...

Hi Maged :hugs:

yep our pool is pretty small.... but if I get desperate enough maybe fish's sister's pool.... it is about 25m long 5 m wide and not sure if it is 3 or 5 m deep at the deep end.... now that you can do a DIVE in and at least practice your skills...

That's a nice pool to practice in. Big too. Mine is 40 feet by 20 feet (8m x 4m ) and 8 feet deep. fun to swim in but by the time I can dive in it, I can just go to the quarry and not have to deal with the chlorine of the pool on my stuff.

That's a nice pool to practice in. Big too. Mine is 40 feet by 20 feet (8m x 4m ) and 8 feet deep. fun to swim in but by the time I can dive in it, I can just go to the quarry and not have to deal with the chlorine of the pool on my stuff.

Ours is only 8m by 2m and 1.5deep it is salt water but still don't like the chemicals on the gear...

You know, Hijackers.....we are almost to post 10,000.

You want to have a party to celebrate??

Do you think its going to happen today or tomorrow???

I'd like to be in charge of decorations.

Can I delegate everyone else's duties??

Ok, Fish....you bring the hors d'oeuvres

Petunia.....a nice cake would be good. Preferably chocolate.

Maged....you can take care of music.

Lucky.....You are the bartender.
Phil can bring his box of wine.

If Hockey shows up....he can entertain us ladies with a dance or 2.

If the Canadians are around.....they can be crowd control. They can handle any drunk and disorderly. (keep an eye on that Hockey and don't throw him out until AFTER his dance)

did I miss anything???

Drinks are on me. Just let me know what I need to have in the bar!

You know, Hijackers.....we are almost to post 10,000.

You want to have a party to celebrate??

Do you think its going to happen today or tomorrow???

I'd like to be in charge of decorations.

Can I delegate everyone else's duties??

Ok, Fish....you bring the hors d'oeuvres

Petunia.....a nice cake would be good. Preferably chocolate.

Maged....you can take care of music.

Lucky.....You are the bartender.
Phil can bring his box of wine.

If Hockey shows up....he can entertain us ladies with a dance or 2.

If the Canadians are around.....they can be crowd control. They can handle any drunk and disorderly. (keep an eye on that Hockey and don't throw him out until AFTER his dance)

did I miss anything???

opps my metric conversion was off so my pool is 12 m x 6 m. Still it is a crazy thing to dive into when I can only have it open when it is summer and then I can just go to the quarry and dive there as much as I want. The clean up is similar though. Oh and I can see ugly catfish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom