Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies and gents. Just stopping in to say hi. Hope everybody is having a great night? (or for those on the other side of the pacific a good morning)

stupid bird has hurt his foot gotta get a vet to look at it.. I know maybe we should get his beak removed while we are there so the monster stops stealing keys off the keyboards

Awwww but, that's his way at saying "I love you Mommy" :rofl3:

Hello ladies and gents. Just stopping in to say hi. Hope everybody is having a great night? (or for those on the other side of the pacific a good morning)

Hey Lucky! How did the housecleaning go? Did you punish him enough??

Nah, hockey was irresponsible with rum. Rum plus hockey =POLICE!:shocked2::shocked2:

Pictures???? :D

Cleaning came out all right. He hates having to do the bathrooms. Of course he does a lousy job at it but it least it takes the first layer off. I will go back and redo them tomorrow but the kitchen is clean and the rest of the house is dusted and vacuumed. I truly can't imagine him not telling me where he is going again.

Did you get your office taken care of? All the fishies are in their place?

Cleaning came out all right. He hates having to do the bathrooms. Of course he does a lousy job at it but it least it takes the first layer off. I will go back and redo them tomorrow but the kitchen is clean and the rest of the house is dusted and vacuumed. I truly can't imagine him not telling me where he is going again.

Did you get your office taken care of? All the fishies are in their place?

No, I ended up running errands and then just staying in.
I share Saturdays with another therapist and she was actually booked.
She usually isn't so, kind of made my day a little easier.

No one is in tomorrow so, will be better to fix er up then anywase.

GOOD !!! He should hate his punishment!!! :D

No, I ended up running errands and then just staying in.
I share Saturdays with another therapist and she was actually booked.
She usually isn't so, kind of made my day a little easier.

No one is in tomorrow so, will be better to fix er up then anywase.

At least it will be quiet for you when you go in tomorrow. You can get it all done real quick and then jet out of there.

I will finish the rest of the cleaning and laundry before dinner with my dad and then just veg. A nice and quiet weekend is exactly what I needed.

At least it will be quiet for you when you go in tomorrow. You can get it all done real quick and then jet out of there.

I will finish the rest of the cleaning and laundry before dinner with my dad and then just veg. A nice and quiet weekend is exactly what I needed.

I just saw Regina. Can you believe it??

:rofl3:

You know what that means right??

Good luck for a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom