Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image007.jpg

What dude are looking at here?

Nice tittles.

:rofl3:

:shocked2:

Nice shades maged! :cool2:

:kiss2:

Where are the "rulz" for this secret...erm...thingy..

:eyebrow:

Maybe:

We, the members of the SCUBA Hijacking Cult, do solemnly swear that we will conduct ourselves in a mischievous and secretive manner and randomly cause outbursts of spontaneous laughter... :wink:

:shocked2:

Salutes:rofl3:

Aye aye.

:hijackedthread: :hijackedthread:

:doh2:I miss all the fun :crying:

Nutella, vegemite and milo are staple items of the Aussie diet! Oh and beer of course!

I can go for the Nutella but the rest :vomit:

Hell it took five minutes to noticed the breasts were attached to something, let alone that there were blokes in jeans :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nice to know my man is still all MAN! :rofl3: Shake your head dear... your eyes are stuck!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Have to go back to work ... see you all later

Did someone say breasts???

chicken-breast.jpg

what is vegemite? drug?

It is a byproduct of processing vegatables.... looks like they have been processed and excreted... somebody convinced the Aussies to spread it on bread and EAT IT :vomit:

Aussies are a silly lot with some things.... :shakehead:

Good afternoon, Petunia and Fish. How is your Friday so far? Ready for the weekend? Have a GREAT weekend!!

Meant to stop in earlier but got tied up on the phone and returning emails. I'm headed to bed now so Hockey doesn't get bent. :kiss2: :kiss2:

It is a spread ... you have it on bread or toast ... very salty but yummy in small amounts

I agree with that... small amounts... must be small enough that a microscope is necessary to find it!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom