Highly recommended! Dive+ color correction app for free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you pay the subscription, you get the option to remove the watermark.
Yes I noticed this recently, the feature was added after I asked them :)

Yes I noticed this recently, the feature was added after I asked them :)

That is good to know. I didn’t want to try it due to the watermark.

Yeah its a subscription which sucks and isn't cheap, a one off fee would be better.
Yea it’s not ideal. I think they would make more money by making it a one off.

Their auto filtering is very good though.

Been using it lately it works great

Every time I try to use Dive+ with a go pro video it says it can't save it because it's the wrong format. I've tried contacting Dive+ but they won't reply. Anybody know what format a video needs to be in?

Every time I try to use Dive+ with a go pro video it says it can't save it because it's the wrong format. I've tried contacting Dive+ but they won't reply. Anybody know what format a video needs to be in?

Dive+ is very responsive on their FaceBook page, you might want to try posting your issue there.

I've been using Dive+ for years, I know a lot about the software and can probably be of service to you but I need more information such as are you running the app on your phone, if so which phone, or are you using an emulator on a PC or laptop?

The videos I run through Dive+ are mp4 format, I've never had an issue. I'm using an iphone 6, was using Dive+ with an iphone 5, transferring the files from PC to iphone using iTunes + the iphones "Document" app, and using Windows 10 pro File Explorer to move the files back to the computer from the iphone.

I don’t have this problem with my GoPro 7 I use standard settings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom