Highly recommended! Dive+ color correction app for free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I found the answer to my question. It doesn't seem it will take RAW images (unless it's part of VIA package?), which is a bit of a shame...but understandable. Had to export to JPEG via Lightroom. Pretty dang impressive correction though.
Yea I couldn’t do a better correction by hand.

Sometimes it gets the colours wrong but that’s pretty rare.

Just back from Belize and I used this app, paid the $5 to get the logo removed from all the photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 332
Just back from Belize and I used this app, paid the $5 to get the logo removed from all the photos.
Nice picture

I’m getting an error message when I try to save some of my photos. It says “Save Failed error -2” Anyone have an idea as to why this is happening?

I’m getting an error message when I try to save some of my photos. It says “Save Failed error -2” Anyone have an idea as to why this is happening?

It could be a formatting issue. I don't know about photos but when I used Dive+ for video I had to convert my *.mov files to *mp4 first before I could save them without seeing a similar error message. I could still view the corrected *.mov video on the app, just couldn't save it. I've only used *.jpg format photos and had no issues.

They are .jpg but I believe I shot them in both Raw and .jpeg format, could that make a difference?

They are .jpg but I believe I shot them in both Raw and .jpeg format, could that make a difference?

It shouldn't matter as long as you only submitted the *jpg file for correction. Otherwise try contacting the Dive+ folks through the app: SIGN IN----SETTINGS (top right corner)---FEEDBACK

This app has literally changed my life (in the sense that I’m saving a few minutes for each photo compared to my old process of changing the coloring in non-flash UW photos). I paid $5 for a month of premium, because I’m just so impressed by how well this app works and how easy it is.

Wow! I met a diver in Roatan who turned me on to this app. I can't believe how easy it is and how great a job it does! I absolutely suck at post production. Never had any training so I really don't know what I'm doing and the end results show that. With this app, my pics look like they were edited by a pro! I'm so excited to finish my recent pics, now!
Like others, though I do wish that it would be made to run on a PC instead of just being an app for your phone.

Has anyone noticed that when you use the color correction, it compresses the heck out of your pictures? As a typical scenario, I had a pic that was 1.91MB and after color correction, was down to 683 kb. That's pretty significant! Now, if you're just posting to FB, no big deal but if you want to be able to zoom, crop or blow up for large prints, that could be a problem! Anyone know how to retain the image size when color correcting?

Back
Top Bottom