Highly recommended! Dive+ color correction app for free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi
Could someone share code please, I'm new to diving and have a lot of video from Koh Tao, Thailand to share, this app is very impressed
Thank you :)

Just sent by DM..

That was my last code.

1540282572344.jpg
Just sent by DM..

That was my last code.

Many thanks!!! :) :) :)

Wow! That's an impressive App. Just tried some pics that were already "auto corrected" by using my Paralenz camera. This made them go from good to great. Then I pulled up some pics I took from way back with a $150 cheap underwater camera w/no correction, nothing... They went from crappy blue pics to actually some really quite nice balanced ones. Impressive!

Does anyone have a code they could share with me for the video side of things?

I made two days ago my first underwater photos and videos with an 80€ Amazon 4K camera. After the dives I was disappointed about the quality. Blue pictures with less colors. Bright shining blue and yellow fishes looks really ugly to enjoy the pictures. Then I found this app which makes the most of my pictures really beautiful. Awesome App. I never thought that this is possible in such a easy way. Sadly I have to edit 180 pictures one by one. A paid app for removing the watermark would be nice.a

I want to try this also with my videos if someone has a invitation code for me. Thanks.

Hi everyone! Can someone please PM me a code? I have wonderful videos from the Philippines, I would really like to see them as they should be, and not as the green they are right now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom