Hidden Paradise July 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic

Vampire Girl......er Dork
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!!

My husband and I are looking at diving Hidden Paradise in St. Paul, IN on July 22. Anyone wanna meet us there? Will probably do the 1st dive at/around 8 or 9 am. Nice quarry, lots of little fishies (bluegill, bass), the occasional turtle, and the elusive paddlefish (now 5-7 feet long). And don't forget about seeing the freshwater jellyfish, skeleton on a motorcycle, and I think there is a tractor and boat too. The cost is $8 for divers. Air fill station on site ($5).
Here's the website- http://www.hiddenparadise.info/scuba_diving.htm

Post here or PM if interested.

Jamie

Any chance you could do it Fri, 7/21? I planned on taking the day off of work to dive with a buddy and he had a change in plans. I'd like to still take the day off but at present don't have a buddy to dive with. I can't do the 22nd as my daughter's high school soccer team is playing in a pre-season tournament in Pendleton on Sat and Sun.

komi hunter:
I can do it but will not be able to be there until around 11 or so as I have an appointment downtown Indy at 9.

11 would be fine. I'd love to get in a couple of dives with you. Just this weekend Chris was telling me about the incident with you and Polly and the bowling ball.

Jamie ... can you join us Friday, 7/21?

komi hunter:
I can't on Fri but can on sat. I think it was Wally and polly not me.

Ohhh! Thanks for the correction. My mistake.

So you can't dive on that Friday? Unfortunately, I can't do Saturday due to a family commitment.

Hi, Jim...

Unfortunately, I can't do Fri, July 21. I have lots of things going on that day... and the hubby can't get the day off work.

Komi...

11 may work... if Rod still (hubby) wants to go early, we could still meet you the dock and continue the day with you at 11.

Jim... if your plans change, you're more than welcome to join us!

Jamie

erparamedic:
Hi, Jim...

Unfortunately, I can't do Fri, July 21. I have lots of things going on that day... and the hubby can't get the day off work.

Komi...

11 may work... if Rod still (hubby) wants to go early, we could still meet you the dock and continue the day with you at 11.

Jim... if your plans change, you're more than welcome to join us!

Jamie

Thanks Jamie. Didn't mean to jump on your post! I'm glad komi hunter will be able to join you. Have a great time diving. Unfortunately, the tournament my daughter will be playing in is set, so I doubt my plans will change. However, if they do, I'll certain join you guys.

Jim,

Have fun at your daughters tournament. We will be doing a few days of diving... prolly HP, Blue Springs, maybe France Park... I just don't have the days set yet. My schedule gets kinda crazy, and trying to coordinate with Rod and get a sitter for the kids all plays in. Once I have the other days figured out, I'll let you know, maybe you can join us!

Jamie

erparamedic:
Jim,

Have fun at your daughters tournament. We will be doing a few days of diving... prolly HP, Blue Springs, maybe France Park... I just don't have the days set yet. My schedule gets kinda crazy, and trying to coordinate with Rod and get a sitter for the kids all plays in. Once I have the other days figured out, I'll let you know, maybe you can join us!

Jamie

Sounds great. I'll certainly join you if I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom