Hibiscus on a Monday - 8/16/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm thinking of doing an afternoon dive at Hibiscus today. I'll probably get there around 4 in the afternoon and dive for an hour or two. If anybody would like to join me, the company would be most welcome. (I'd suggest a night dive, but I've got some business to take care of this evening, so I need to be gone by 7:30 or 8:00 at the latest.)

(I'm flying in from Charlotte after a long, long week and weekend and plan to hit the water as soon as possible after I leave the airport - it's a story for another day.)

Dang! I wish I had seen this before I left for work. I could of brought my gear with me and joined ya. Bummer. Oh well, maybe next time.

You can count of diving together next time! I've had too much of a diving break this past week. I'm in withdrawal!

Man, Grier!! If only I didn't have to work, I'd be there!

Aw, man! Why do I have to be stuck on this gosh-darned schedule? It's really interfering with my diving!

What a great dive that almost-was!

My plane was delayed in Charlotte, so I didn't get to my house till around 5:00. By the time I got organized, the thunderheads were moving quickly, so I decided to abort.

(I'm without DSL at home for the time being, so I couldn't post.)

Are you guys up for another late afternoon/early evening this week? I've got to entertain clients on one or two days (prob. Wed and Fri.), but would anybody like to do Thursday? Maybe get together around 6:00 pm?

GrierHPharmD:
but would anybody like to do Thursday? Maybe get together around 6:00 pm?
Oh sure, Thursday, when I have to pick up my mother at the airport, and when I can't dive this weekend!!!! (well maybe I'll sneak a dive Sunday, if the babe doesn't see this post :D)

Friday night would be the best for me. Any chance on rearranging your work schedule??:D

I'm not sure re: changing work schedule, but I'm trying. (I've got some out of town clients that I'm entertaining.)

As for Sunday morning, if you go, Rick, I'll be there.

-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom