Hibiscus Dive Saturday 3/25@9:00AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would join you guys, but have to work the weekend. Will definitely be doing Lauderdale shore diving next week.

I was wondering what the water temps were now? And what are you guys wearing for the dive?

I did a dive last Sunday and it was 77. I had a 3/2 full suit on. Nice and warm!

I did a beach dive last weekend, same location and the temp was 73°. Still a bit chilly. And its gonna be good n chilly tomorrow morning.

I got the news that it is 1-2 out there, and looks good! See ya all at 9! I am driving a little red pontiac sunfire.

Maybe it will be a little warmer by 9, lol brrrrrrrrr!, and I have only been in florida for 2 years. I guess your blood does thin out to these cold fronts after a while, maybe I'll be wearing a hat and a ski jackets in another 5 years !!!!

Anyway i'll be on my way soon, need some hot coffee before I leave!! see ya there guys, I'm in a White Neon.

Later....

How about a dive report!?
Thanks for the invite Jenny but got in around midnight and back to work at 8AM.

If I didn't love my work so much I would be X@(%& about the hours. Hope to get some dives in next weekend in the afternoon.

Maybe next time, Renee. Oh, Hermit Crab is at a friends house again, so I get to dive in the morning! 8 AM, Datura with edivers.

I had a great time diving with all of you on Saturday! It was great to meet ya'll and I look forward to doing it again.

Yup,

I do have to say that it was a great time. What a nice group of people. The dive was really nice and vis was great.

Anyway hope to do it again,

Later to all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom