Hibiscus Dive Saturday 3/25@9:00AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChillyWilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

OBXDIVEGUY and I are planning a Saturday dive at the typical spot ( shhh...secret....Hibiscus) that everyone knows. If anybody would like to join in the fun just show up !!!! Hopefully the weather will cooperate, but I'll be there either way I think:huh: .

Anyway hope to you all there.

Later,

Walter......

Anybody???

Man, if its too rough than you can body surf !!!

I plan on being there in the morning, maybe early morning..(7:30 good??) as I have a commitment later on. If its decent, I am diving!
see ya there!

OOOPs, just saw the time. Fine with me. My commitment is for later on, I might even be able to sneak in a second dive!

cool,

We'll see ya there Jenny. 9:00 OK then right?

Later,

9:00 is fine. Now if this front doesn't mess it up for us! If coming from the west, we might be alright.

Saturday
North winds 10 to 15 knots. Near shore...seas 2 to 3 feet subsiding to 2 feet or less in the afternoon. In the Gulf Stream...seas 7 to 9 feet subsiding to 4 to 6 feet in the afternoon. Intracoastal waters a light chop.

Is this diveable, I'm not sure !!!

Please need some input.

thanks,

Small Craft Advisory remains in effect from 7 PM EST this evening through late Saturday night

Yeah, yeah...Check out the webcam...http://www.sunny.org/webcam/camapp.cfm
From the west is usually good up to 14-15mph when doing beach dives. I am up for a dive, and if it's no good, we can go out to brekky or something.
My cell, if you need to call me 954-292-2685

Ok Sounds Good,

I'll see you there, my cell is 954-540-4750 Just in case.

Later,

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom