Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and yet another welcome from Canada -- Ottawa.

DivingGals...welcome from another Ontarion.......The second largest province in the second largest country in the world.....

Butch :peace:

Wow....I've only been away in the field for a few months and it looks like I have enough catching up, reading these threads, to last a lifetime.

Butch. I'm sure you can relate to this. I've spent many nights pluggin along the bottom of the Crowe just up from the bridge, at the boat launch. Not much to see, but we keep going back. I have dive buddies just up the highway.

Britishdiver...welcome again from the Great White North (at least it felt that way today).

Hi all,

Thanks for the intro's its nice to meet you all, I'm from Nottingham UK about as far from the sea as you get in the UK.

Thanks for the praise for the website, it's under constant development so call back often.

Catch you all soon.

http://www.britishdiver.com

where the hell are u from man....imagine another priviledged soul whom has dove (been diving (for Belushi))the Crowe. Whoo Haaa

Butch :peace:

Butch

I'm actually north of Kingston, but I have some dive buddies just south of Norwood, so the Crowe is always convenient. I'll get in touch with you if I'm up that way with the gear.
Hey, have you ever jumped in that small quarry outside Campbellford. I've been meaning to check it out for a couple of years. I have no idea how deep it is since it has always been bright green everytime I'm there without the gear. I figure there must be a small window of opportunity to dive it with decent vis, just after the ice goes off.

Hi Britishdiver, another UK based underwater fanatic here. Haven't actually dipped a toe in UK water but that just means I'll have to travel a lot to get my fix.

Someone talk me into a UK dive. At the moment I just think COLD, BAD VIS and not a lot of LIFE. If you know different let's here it.

Neil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom