Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
More divers from sunny Britain - thats what I like to see :p

Welcome to scubaboard britishdiver....the happy happening place of the diving decades!!!

Put down your dive gear and get typing for a bit...look forward to reading some of your posts!

Where in Britain are you based? I'm from Essex...near shopping heaven of lakeside!

(Side note) Maggie....I know your from surrey (well i think so)...do you go to the maldives - koomandoo???

Welcome britishdiver from a fellow (half) British diver in Thailand - confused? I am!

This is the best place to spend your surface intervals so make sure to check in often, post often and most of all enjoy yourself!

Cheers, Ears....

To ScubaBaby - Nope, never been there - just to the Laccadives (north of the Maldive chain) Must be another Maggie!

Hey BD!

Welcome from Canada!..

C'mon over dive Ontario and bring me some Cornish Rebellion or some Tignsmouth Steam

The board is great, the knowledge is awesome, and the humour reminiscent of "Blackadder meets Monty Python"

Welcome from a British diver based in Tokyo!

Cool web site. I'm enjoying my time away from the dark side and they look at me very strangely over here diving in 3mm wet suite - water temp in the 20's and great viz, strangly enough none of them are keen to dive in the UK after they see the temps and viz in my log book!!!

Enjoy

Jonathan

Originally posted by Ontario Diver

The board is great, the knowledge is awesome, and the humour reminiscent of "Blackadder meets Monty Python

O-D,

I think I would add a little to your very apt description.

...humor reminiscent of "Blackadder meets Monty Python while drinking glasses of Chateau Fleet Street with Horace Rumpole"

And, O-D, you must be a gentleman, well-educated and have exceedling good judgement from your taste in comedy!

Joewr...reminding everyone to pay their PBS dues and watch the National Geographic specials....

Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

Mike, that is an extremely cool website you've got there....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom