Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to our board, British Diver!!! You have found the best board SCUBA or otherwise on the Net. I hope you get to make as many friends and learn as much as I have since I joined not too long ago!!!

:tease:

Britishdiver,

As Lord Cornwallis said, "I give." Oops, I thought I was on the History Board. Sorry.

In the event, welcome from California, just a little east and west of Nottingham (depending on which way you're facing)! Yes, there are all sorts of your countrymen and women on this Board. And you will soon meet them as they read your post. And there are folks from all over the globe who come here to share, harangue, and commiserate.

So, slip off your BC, fins and mask, have a seat on the gunnels, and enjoy your surface intervals with the greatest bunch of divers on the net.

Joewr...who has actually slept at Robin Hood's Bay!

Welcome to the board, britishdiver,From a Mike in NJ to one in the UK.
The best advice I can give is, as when diving, relax and have fun- and there's much to learn along the way.
good luck,
Miked

You will soon meet ScubaBaby and all of the rest of the UK denizens...

:tease:

glad to have you aboard.

Chad

Welcome BD
From South Carolina.......there is alot of great info on this board, as well as some outstanding debates...

Hafa Adai from Guam!

Welcome to the family!

Hi there - welcome to the board from a fellow UK diver. The weather is getting more unsettled here now for diving so if you cant get wet this is the best place to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom