Hi to you all :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cliffd64

Registered
Reaction score
Hi to everyone!

My name is Cliff, and I am a recreational diver from Connecticut. I have been diving for the better part of 12 years now. I must admit, I am now spoiled by the carribbean diving (I hate 7 mm wetsuits and New England water... brrrrrr)

My fiancee has just recently become certified, so now I have a live-in dive-buddy, so I am sure we will be diving alot more frequently :)

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself!

Cliff

Hey, I'm spoiled too! Congrats to your girlfriend on her recent certification! Nice to have a "live in" buddy like you said and a great sport to share. Enjoy! There are many New England divers on the board so you'll have great conversations and learn a lot. If you're ever flying through DFW on your way to the Caribbean......stop in for a dive in a few of our warmer ponds.
Happy Diving!

welcome to the board. I prefer the Caribbean myself.:jester:

....COLD water :eek:ut: can't do it... enjoy the boards and hope you both get much diving time in together.. Dive often, Dive Deep... and Dive Safe!

Rich :mean:

I am in the opposite position, my girlfriend has been diving a couple years, and I just got my cert this last weekend. You are right, it will be great to have a live in dive buddy! congrats to her, I know the feeling! You two should have a ball!

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here & Dive Safe...................Arduous

Get a dry suit, there too much great diving here in New England to be missing out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom