Hi there anyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome to the board please ask lots of questions as I learn alot of things I didn't know I didn't know untill somone else asks about it.
But beware a yes no question is likely to spawn dozens of different maybes

Welcome to the best surface interval from Arizona all beach no ocean

ps to be adopted you MUST ask questions..

I dont remember ever getting "adopted" by anyone on the board...I still have my own mum and dad.....how come silverfish might get adopted but I havent???? ;-0

Oh well......:wink:

Now, now, Abby dearest....you know you're one of the sweethearts of the board and the we always shower affection on you.

We just need to share the love with the new folks.

OK! x

But does that mean i can too??? :bounce:

I don't want to adopt you Abby, cuz that'll mean incest! hehe :wink:

Am i really to bad to adopt???!!! ;-0

ScubaBaby, you have been a member of the family for a while. I meant adoption into the Scubasource family by posting and as a diver, just check out the threads started by our brother :mario: and all the commentary of diving friendship.

Silverfish: welcome from North of 49. As you can tell, it is a heck of a place. Ask questions, and remember the rule....you can always edit your post.

and ScubaBaby, I'll adopt you, Especially now that your schooling has been paid off. I have a big heart. And sometimes I need a babysitter. ;>

what is falling rock? and where is it,Lex?
I am in Bowling Green, Ky and the quarry we are going to is in Cerulean, Ky.I have been told divers come here from two or three states to train and for entertainment.it is between Hopkinsville and Princeton Ky.Ever been there?

Back
Top Bottom